Welcome to Living Waters Music!

This blog was created specifically for the members of our church music ministry...but is open to all.

On this site, I will post ministry information, song lists, chord charts, links to audio files, videos and anything else of importance. You'll also be able to share your thoughts and ideas.

Most importantly, you can check out what songs are in the mix for service each week so you can prepare. Please visit often to stay up to date with what's new in the ministry!

Blessings in Christ!

Neal R

Friday, July 16, 2010

Update for Sunday morning...July 18th

OK, team, now that I've had some sleep...things are a little clearer...so here's the scoop...

For Sunday morning: Imman on bass

Praise team SATB: Cathy, Linda, Woody & Connie, Larry

"I'm Blessed" F#m Connie leads
"No Other Name" E Linda leads
"Blessed be Your Name" Bb Neal leads
"Your Name" - Bb Neal/Connie leads

Sun evening: Jim Wise and Gene lead. Woody on keyboard, Imman on bass

Praise team SATB: Faith, Dana & Linda, Connie, Larry

Everlasting God - Bb ?? leads
Forever A Larry leads
Here I am to Worship C Linda leads
As the Deer C Linda leads

Did I forget anything? Don't be shy in letting me know... (except Connie)

Thank you again for extending grace to me last night in my sleep deprived state...From what I can remember, I think I was a little "punchy" (like after receiving many blows to the head in a boxing match)

Love ya,

See ya Sunday morning--

Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment