Welcome to Living Waters Music!

This blog was created specifically for the members of our church music ministry...but is open to all.

On this site, I will post ministry information, song lists, chord charts, links to audio files, videos and anything else of importance. You'll also be able to share your thoughts and ideas.

Most importantly, you can check out what songs are in the mix for service each week so you can prepare. Please visit often to stay up to date with what's new in the ministry!

Blessings in Christ!

Neal R

Saturday, September 25, 2010

For tomorrow morning Oct 26th

Hey team,

I'm looking forward to worshiping with you guys tomorrow...feels like it's been a long time since we've done some of these and I'm ready to PRAISE HIM!

OK, enough with the pep talk...here's the list:

(LORD) You are Good - E Connie leads
Again I Say Rejoice - E Linda leads
Blessed be Your Name A Neal leads
I could sing of Your Love Forever - D Danny leads
Revelation Song D Cathy leads

Remember, we have a Healing Service tomorrow evening, so I'd like you guys (PT #1) to sing tomorrow night as well...

Love ya,

Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment